10/04/2007

[ as of late ]

As of late, I've been...

...into Swedish Fish! Weird. I'm not usually into candy, but these pure-sugar gummy fish have me hooked. Ha! Hooked... ;)

...busy. But learning to rest. Matthew 11:28-29 is truth-clingworthy! That word is totally made up, by the way.

...experiencing the Lord's faithfulness. I've been reminded that I'm not 'too much,' a burden or undeserving. Rather, I am one whose not-yet-completeness is treasured by God! It's been cool to share with other women from this place.

...missing Joseph, let's be real.

...thankful that we can be who we are before the Lord and others, even with tear-stained cheeks and lives far from being pieced-together. This is fresh news.

...loving the Black and Magenta staff and our time together. Today it felt like we were in a real newsroom -- the phone was ringing every three minutes and we had one of the funniest conversations about baby corn (check out this webpage, especially its last sentence -- so funny to us today...).

Editors together on not-much sleep make for memorable times. We're having fun. (P.S. -- Meryl, a.) was this picture a candid? and b.) your hair was so long; I forgot!)

...looking forward to Fall Break -- time at home and with Joe, Cedar Point (woohoo!) and rest.

...really, really wanting to claim and live out truth in my life.

Much love.

Jessie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home