6/13/2007

[ jobs ]

We just started our job search today -- kind of a tough day; most of us are worn out from orientation stuff but had to go full-force with job searching.

I have about twenty applications and an interview at the Cracker Barrel tomorrow at 3 pm with one of their managers. Pray for us, that we'd be humbled to work where the Spirit is leading us and have some big-time energy to keep going -- keep seeking Him out, digging into the Word and having some breathing time, especially this weekend.

God is faithful, active and is showing me how He provides, even if I feel like the more I depend on Jesus, the more bipolar I become. (Okay, extreme -- but you know what I mean.)

We are messy, broken individuals serving a perfect God, to be sure.

Love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home