6/29/2006

There was a really good commentary in Boundless last week about the Taylor University tragedy, if you've had a chance to read about or follow that story. The enduring faith of these two families is very much out of this world's understanding.

Check it out.

***
Work was encouraging tonight.

There is no reason to be ungrateful for where God has me this summer. Experiencing the power and provision of God often (and immediately) flattens pride.

Pride. I feel like it's one of the biggest (if not the #1) struggles in my journey with Jesus. And the thing is (I think I've blogged about this before), I really have nothing to be proud of on my own, because most of the 'tangible' things I hold value in or look to for encouragement aren't Kingdom-centered.

God is still dealing with me.

Thank goodness.

***
I'll blog tomorrow at some point. Sara and I are hanging out and hopefully I can just spend some good time with God and family. I'm looking forward to that.

Take care.

-Jessie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home