6/19/2006

[ maybe redemption has stories to tell ]

- Worship on Sunday went well. The message came together -- God provided words, honesty and energy. There was nothing to be worried about, as usual. It's hard to learn to trust in that.

- Laura (Eric's girlfriend) is here visiting for a few days, which has been nice. She is wonderful! Last night she, Eric and I hung out for awhile and watched Jurassic Park. She's auditioning this afternoon in Pittsburgh and will be heading back this evening.

- On Wednesday I leave for Austin, TX for a conference. A week or so ago they sent us the options for seminars and such. I'm really looking forward to a few of the presentations on emerging church and also being able to meet and talk with other undergrads exploring ministry.

- God is good and at work in this world. Jesus is bigger than any worries or doubt that I have. Truly.

- Romans 8: I want to understand God like that.

Keep seeking Him.

-Jessie

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie, I am sending you some love :-)
God Bless you,
Alicia

PS. please keep posting... it is encouraging and insightful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home