6/17/2006

[ the kingdom and the kitchen ]

Still thinking and praying about this entry.

Today I was struck by the crazy parallels of working in a restaurant with the Body of Christ. God certainly uses what we 'know' to see His face more clearly.

For now, a few prayer requests. Send me yours. I'd love to lift you up in prayer.

- Unexplainable, Spirit-driven energy: a few long shifts & late nights are imminent in the next few days.

- Sunday's message, service and worship: I'm unequipped, unprepared and untrained in every sense; a whole-life embrace is vital.

- Friendships: God has really provided for some good conversations and interactions in the last week. I need to trust that He has gone before me & offer these friends nothing of my own, but Him alone. Truly.

Take care, friends.

-Jessie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home