5/23/2006

[ throwin' it back... ]

Speaking of Young Life (see previous post: 5/21, I think), I was looking through photos late this evening (early morning, really!) and found this one. It's kind of funky (blog-esque? -- haha, right...). I wish I could read the lyrics that are making their way up to the projection screen (err...white sheet). Timmy (a sophomore now @ OSU; probably leading Young Life there) & I are helping to lead Club in this pic. Sometimes I miss leading Young Life, but I'm really grateful for where God has me now. He really does desire to use and equip us 'where we are.'


Hopefully when school starts up again, I can begin to post photos from Primetime 9:09, our outreach-based weekly meeting that is part of Muskingum's Campus Crusade for Christ.

-Jessie

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Blogger Chad said...

:) just passing through. Good work with the outreach. Keep makin a difference :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home